Responsible for structural design and oversight of preparation of construction documents for a variety of projects. The candidate must possess the technical ability to independently work through a project from design to construction phase with minimal guidance and demonstrate Project Management experience including oversight of personnel, project coordination, client management, budget tracking, billing follow up and customer satisfaction. Also responsible for mentoring staff and effectively networking with potential clients.
- Design concrete, steel, masonry, and wood structures
- Provide production of detailed design drawings using AutoCAD and Revit
- Prepare and coordinate structural construction specifications
- oversight of construction administration services, including shop drawing review, RFI review and response, and site conformance observations.
Qualifications should include:
- 8 years progressive, technical engineering experience in structural design
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering required, Masters preferred
- Experience in structural analysis and design and project delivery
- Ability to work independently and with a variety of technical personnel
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- P.E. license (S.E. preferred), and ability to achieve MT license within 6 months of hire required